Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cutest kids

My kids never cease to amaze me. They are adorable and sweet children. I am so blessed!
Dominic and Caitlin still adore each other most of the time. Dominic gets a little jealous sometimes and doesn't want to share his things. But he's also her biggest cheer leader. In these pictures he's telling her what a good job she's doing when she eats. She's not good about opening her mouth and so he claps for her every time she does it right.
My kids are always laughing at each other. When I ask Dominic what they are laughing about he can't really give me a good answer. Guess it's their special secret.
These pictures were taken one morning while Jon was trying to catch a few extra minutes of sleep and they were enjoying life a bit too loudly. Poor guy!

No comments: