Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Belated Birthday pictures

A little late, but here are some pictures from Dominic’s actual birthday. I went to a friends house and posted a blog on his actual birthday using her WiFi. I had intended to post everything after he went to bed that night, but with the modem out I knew I wouldn’t be able to. I really wanted to post a birthday message on his actual birthday. I know - very OCD. So here are the pictures.
He wanted to have pancakes for breakfast, Taco Bell for lunch with Daddy and pizza and cake for supper. Thankfully they were all wishes that I could make happen. So we invited some friends over for supper and I made another cake.
I forgot to make the cake until 3pm and everyone was coming over at 5pm. So the cake was still a little hot when I tried to put the frosting on. This was a normal cake for me, unfortunately. But thankfully I didn’t have to put any major decorations on it.
The kids were covered in food and so we (gently) threw the kids in the tub together. It was a bit crowded. =)

No comments: