Thursday, August 6, 2009

Computer problems

I’ve been having some difficulties getting my blog written on time lately. First I had family here and would rather visit with them. I figured I could blog after they left. The last day they were all here I accidentally deleted the pictures from the whole week, including the ones of Caitlin’s baby dedication. So until Jon bought the recovery software I couldn’t post any pictures. We left the next day for a week with my grandparents and didn’t have access to a computer. We get back and had a storm and the lightening hit the phone line and knocked out the modem. Wouldn’t be a big deal, but we still don’t have high speed internet available out here in the woods. =) Sooooo - I will be posting quite a few blogs to get everyone caught up on our “exciting” life here in New Bern.

No comments: