Sunday, May 1, 2011

Caitlin's bowl

Last night a friend had a pottery painting class.
A couple of years ago, I had painted a bowl for Dominic, but was going to wait until Caitlin was older so I could paint something on it that she liked. But then we moved and I didn't want to drive into Nashville to find a pottery place. Then my friend told me about this party she was having. When I got there I was stumped. Caitlin's favorite color is purple and she likes lady bugs and princess things. But those don't really go together and I couldn't find stencils that I liked. I can't draw so I knew I'd have to rely on the stencils. So I just went with some simple flowers and put lots of purple on the bowl. I'm sure she'll be fine with it. I'll try to remember to post another picture when I get the bowl back.
 

No comments: