Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
The kids let Jon and I sleep in (sort of).
Jon asked what I wanted for breakfast and I remembered a pancake place we hadn't tried yet.
Grandma's Pancake House.
Wow! I think we have a new favorite. It was delicious.
Naturally I had something with chocolate in it.
 
The kids then went with Jon to pick out a gift for me while I got some kid free shopping in myself. It was so nice to walk around the store without saying "Put your hands behind your back." fifty + times.

Look what the kids picked out for me. Isn't that so sweet?! 
According to Jon they each picked out something.
My heart melted into a little puddle. I have the most precious children in the world.
(What you see in the back ground is my new crock pot. 
Yes, I'm the weird one who actually requests kitchen things for special occasions.)
We then went to pick out some flowers for my bald flower bed in the front. It was full of bulbs and now that they are done blooming it looks rather boring.
Caitlin helped me plant.

My aunt, uncle and grandparents came while we were still planting.
 
My kids love their great-grandparents.
 
 
 
 
 We had such a great visit.
 
 
 
My grandpa has more energy than I do.
Could/would you do this?
"Ganpa, hep peas."
"Grandpa, climb up here with us."
 
 
Some silly pictures.
 
 
We had such a wonderful time. Can't wait to see them all again.

No comments: