Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some random photos

Just a few random things from last week.

Caitlin has had a runny nose all week because she's STILL cutting those 2 yr. molars.
She doesn't let it stop her from doing what she wants. She just smears her hand up her face and goes on.
So consequently it was really gross by supper time. And even worse, I didn't notice right away and when I did I took pictures of it before I cleaned her up.
I saw the kids in the library reading again. It doesn't matter how many times I see this it warms my heart that my kids share my love of books.
I found some amazing strawberries at the local fruit stand and Caitlin couldn't stop eating them. Dominic was long done with lunch and she was still shoveling them in. So I had her pose for a few pictures. She loved it.

No comments: