Saturday, July 21, 2012

Grandparents

I am a very lucky and rare person. I'm 35 years old and all four of my grandparents are still living. Not sure how many people can still say this. And I've been really blessed this past week to be able to see all of them.

Last weekend my Grandma and Grandpa Gadd came with my Aunt for a short visit.
My kids absolutely adore them and were so excited to see them.
 
Dominic has to show Grandpa his beyblades.
 On Monday the kids and I headed down to Chattanooga. My friend Beth-Anne is taking some classes at Southern and we didn't want her to get too homesick. We met her for lunch and then headed over to my Grandma and Grandpa Pyke's for a visit.
And just in case you are wondering - Dominic showed them his beyblades. =)
I have the very best grandparents in the world and 
I'm so blessed that my kids love them as much as I do.

No comments: