Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to some amazing dads out there.
But today I'm thankful for my husband who is an amazing dad to our sweet kids
and for my daddy who has influenced me so much.

I've said it a million times, so I'm just going to show you some of my favorite pictures of them both.

My dad!

These pictures are old, but I love what they say.
They say my dad loves his grandchildren and loves to play with them.
He's always making up funny things to call them, telling them jokes and getting them to say funny new sounds. Even when he's exhausted he'll still get down on the floor to play. Or be up for one more game of hide and seek. I love my daddy, so it's extra special when he views my kids with the same love that he had for me as a child.
 

My husband

 When I went to pick out pictures for this post I couldn't decide which ones to choose. There are tons of pictures of Jon playing with the kids, letting them "help" him with work around the house, or reading stories to them.
 He clearly adores them and the feeling is mutual.
 
 He tucks them in at night, regardless of how small the bed is. =)
 He plays with them.
 It warms my heart that the man of my dreams loves our kids so much.
Every time I see something like this I fall even more in love with this wonderful guy!
Happy Father's day to two very special men!


No comments: