Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cousins

Last week my mom came over to get some strawberries and brought Leila (my niece) with her. I convinced her to spend the night by offering to help her put the strawberries up.

The cousins had so much fun. Because I was busy with the strawberries, I didn't get very many pictures. They played outside most of the day. But when it began to get dark they decided to have a camping trip. It came complete with a bonfire
and tents.
 
They wanted to spend the night here. I knew the floor would be a bit hard, but they'd worked so hard to get everything perfect that I didn't have the heart to tell them no. So we let them all pile in. A few minutes later Leila came to get me. Apparently they'd shifted onto the bottom bunk because the floor was too hard and Caitlin had accidentally gotten her leg stuck somehow.
When I went in to rescue her, I climbed over a sound asleep Dominic. He'd played so hard all day that he was exhausted. Within a matter of minutes Caitlin had gone to her own bed and Leila was out cold on the top bunk. Those poor babies didn't even last 30 minutes before they were all snoring.

Two of my sweet babies.
I might be a bit biased, but these are some awesomely cute kids!

No comments: