Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sabbath

Yesterday was a full day for us. I was camera happy so I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took.
We started out with church by a choir from Chattanooga.
I had pictured them from the University and was very surprised to see that all of them were my parents age or older. It was a nice choir, but not really my taste. The kids seemed to enjoy it.
Love the limberness of this kid.
After potluck we went out to Cane Creek with a bunch of church members. 
On a walk before we met up with everyone.
 Dominic waiting for us. He was enjoying his bike.
Danger girl. 
Dominic was so excited to play that he forgot to take off his helmet.
 
My girl!
At the swings.
 
 
Some people played with the kids.
Some sat and took pictures of them. =)
The kids had fun and were wore out.
It didn't take them long to get their energy back. 
After supper I was tackled.
 
 
 


1 comment:

Richard Lawry said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Sabbath. We sure did. I'm so glad Spring is here so we can do more outside.

An Arkies Musings