Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vacation Bible School

Vacation Bible School was so much fun this year. 
I took Dominic and then stayed to help out. Caitlin's bedtime is 7:30pm and she doesn't do well without her sleep so Jon stayed home with her. It also allowed him some alone time once she was in bed to work on the house uninterrupted. 
Dominic could have gone in the preschool class, but I chose to put him in with the "bigger" kids. I'm so glad that I did. He did well  and enjoyed being around the bigger kids.

The decorations were great. I was very impressed.
 I think the crafts were a favorite part. 
He loved having Katie for his crew leader.
The costumes were pretty cool.
 
 
 Waiting for snacks. Maybe this was a favorite. =)
I let him eat whatever the snack was - even when it had sugar. 
Even with lack of sleep and full of sugar he did okay.
Thankfully it was only one week though.
It took quite a few pictures for him to be still enough for me to get this picture.
A huge thank you to all of the people who made this possible. 
It's so great to hear the kids singing the songs and talking about their awesome God.

No comments: