Friday, February 6, 2009

Caitlin - 2 months old

Caitlin went to the doctor on Thursday. She weighs 12 1/2 lbs. Quite a little chunk. She's cooing and "talking" up a storm. She'll smile at almost everyone and seems to really love her Daddy and little brother.
When the doctor heard that she's only waking me up once a night to eat he gave some suggestions on getting her to sleep through the night. They involve turning on the light while she eats for the 1st few nights and then having Jon feed her a bottle w/ water for a few nights. Dominic was sleeping though the night by now. Since she's only waking up out of habit and not really eating anything I decided to try it. Poor Jon was awoken this morning at 3:30am when the lights went on. I've been following the same book I used for Dominic. But my little girl doesn't like sleep and LOVES to eat. She's rather wake up and talk to me in between eating than just lay in bed and perhaps miss something.
While I'm tired I'm also really enjoying these moments with her. She's my last baby and I'm treasuring every second. It's so interesting to see how my two children differ in patterns and personality.

No comments: