Sunday, February 8, 2009

Daddy did my hair! And other things!

I LOVE this shirt. My neighbor gave it to me and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to do something w/ her hair. It would have been cute if she and Jon were both bald. =) But since they both have a ton of hair I put some gel in her hair and spiked it. So technically, mommy did her hair. =)
Dominic, of course, had to get in on the action. He's in need of a hair cut so this worked well. This was Friday night right before bath and he wanted gel in his hair the next morning for church. We let him, but he kept feeling it to see if it was still sticking up. So by the time we got to church it just looked like we'd forgotten to brush his hair after getting out of bed. Poor neglected little boy.
Jon asked Dominic to make a "mean" face because he (Jon) thought his hair made him look like a little kid w/ an attitude. Here are the results.
This look doesn't bode well for my future when he's a teenager.
The funny thing is, he doesn't look like this when he's truly mad.

Just a side note:
Today at Taco Bell, Dominic saw a huge group of firemen come in to order. In a really loud voice he announced "Mommy, there's some firetruck mans."

No comments: