Monday, February 9, 2009

Yipppeee!!!

Last night was going to be the 1st night that Jon got up with Caitlin and gave her a bottle of water instead of me feeding her. Our little girl must have figured out what was going to happen because she slept through the night last night. I put her down at 10:30pm and she slept until 6am. Normally she wakes up at 7am, but I'm not going to complain if I don't have to get up at 4:30 since we have the alarm set for 6:30 am and Dominic usually wakes up then as well. It was wonderful to have those few extra minutes of sleep.
I'm so excited. Now if she can just keep it up I'll be able to move her into the kid's bedroom. I've been waiting since I don't want her waking up Dominic. But it looks like it won't be long now. Yea! We get our bedroom back again.

No comments: