Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to dial-up/More pictures

SIGH!!!!! I'm back to my dial-up internet. I was able to post blogs so easily and get months worth of pictures up loaded to shutterfly in only a few days. But now I'm back to a slow computer. But the benefits of living here far out weight the inconvenience of having a slow internet.

This is the sight that I usually see around the house. It is a bit cold outside so Dominic was wearing long sleeves and pants. As soon as we got home he put on the shorts. Not sure where the one croc on the wrong foot came from.
I'd had an appt today and left both kids with a friend. When I came back she'd put Caitlin's hair up in pig tails. It was so adorable. I hadn't realized how long her hair was getting. It makes her seem like a little girl instead of a baby. Too cute, in my opinion!
Here are a few random pictures left over from our Florida vacation.
This first one is of Dominic and Grammy playing in the ocean. The water was a bit cold, but that didn't seem to bother them.
Caitlin and Gramps talking about something. =)
Caitlin and I are enjoying the porch and the sound of the waves.
Gramps took this picture. I think it is one of the best I've seen. Isn't she cute!?! =)
In looking back over this blog I realized that most of the pictures are of Caitlin. So I went back through the pictures and now I know why. Most of the ones of Dominic are blurry because he's always moving. It is rare that I can get him to be still long enough to take a picture.

No comments: