Tuesday, April 21, 2009

There's something about Caitlin

Unless you've seen the movie "There's Something About Mary" you won't understand the title. I had put Caitlin's hair up into two little pig tails. She got upset and pulled them out later in the day.This left two little "horns" so I pulled all of the hair back and fastened it w/ one bow.
When that came off, Jon commented that she looked like Mary in that movie. He took some pictures so I could blog about it. Poor little girl. The picture is a bit blurry because she wouldn't be still, but I think you can get the idea.
A friend gave us some peach trees and I was able to get a cute picture of Dominic "helping" Daddy. How Jon ever gets anything done is beyond me. Dominic has to be right in the middle of everything.
This picture is of Caitlin and Jon in the garage. I thought it was precious.
Caitlin is trying out Dominic's old swing. She seemed to like it. I'm so thankful that the weather is finally getting nice enough that we can play outside w/out needing several layers of clothing.

No comments: