Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pictures/Florida

I took the kids to Greenville today to get their spring pictures taken. The appt was for 11am and I'd hoped to be done and home by naptime (2pm). But the lady took over 30 pictures of the kids and then tried her hardest to get me to buy more than I had planned. It annoyed me and I didn't get any enhancements just because she pressured me. So if you ever want to get me to do something don't use pressure. I'm not sure if they aren't selling as many pictures right now or she was pushing for a bonus because she's not normally like this. By the time we got home it was after 3pm and Dominic was telling me he was tired and wanting a nap. I'm not sure it that's EVER happened. But for being so tired he was an angel. He obeyed and wasn't loud or hyper. I'm so proud of him.
Caitlin was a bit fussy, but she had shots yesterday. Last night she ran a fever and so the dr. told me to give her a little Tylenol and she would be better today. She doesn't have the fever, but I can tell she isn't feeling 100%.

We are going to Florida this weekend to visit family. I'm excited. Dominic is old enough to really enjoy the boat and the water and it is always so relaxing there. In looking at pictures of last year I can't believe how much Dominic has changed. He's turning into a little boy and not a toddler anymore. Sigh! I'm hoping that they still have high-speed internet so I can put some more pictures on here and possibly that video of the kids singing for Sabbath School.

No comments: