Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Airplane

When I picked Dominic up from school his teacher showed me a craft that the kids had done. She had different types of pasta and the kids made airplanes. There were several different types of planes. Dominic had chosen to make a small biplane. It wasn't completely dry when we picked it up and some of the pieces fell off.
I told Dominic that we would repair it, but we kept forgetting and today I caught Caitlin eating the dry pasta.
So Dominic and I decided to make another one.

I got out the glue gun and Dominic showed me where to put the glue.
We googled biplane and this is what we came up with.
 I was pretty impressed with his design. I love the tail wheel.
Dominic wanted to add more details like the picture, but I'm not that talented with the glue gun.
Jon thinks it needs a rudder and elevator. Picky men! It's just a pasta plane. =)

No comments: