Friday, April 8, 2011

Flowers

I had all of the windows open and the kids were outside playing.
My cousin called and I went outside to check on the kids while talking to her. 
I saw Caitlin with this tiny tulip and realized she'd picked some of my flowers.
When I looked over to the side of the house I realized she'd picked ALL of the tulips and some of the other flowers. She had then headed to the front flower bed to start on those before I caught her. I couldn't find the flowers though. According to her and Dominic she'd fed most of them to the dogs. And since I found only a couple of petals - I'm guessing they actually ate them.
Before pictures.  (After was too sad.)
 
Dominic brought me these that he'd rescued.
Dominic was trying to be helpful and "planted" this one again.

No comments: