Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Amazing Husband/Daddy

Life has been a bit rough for all of us this past week, but I think it’s getting better. Middle of last week I got sick and was so sick that Jon felt he needed to stay home to watch the kids. They, of course, followed me and Jon spent 4 days cleaning up after the kids while I was in bed. We are all on the mend and most of us are back to 100%. Dominic still seems tired and is back to taking naps. He seemed to get hit with the virus the hardest.
It has been amazing to watch my husband (when I wasn’t in dreamland). He HATES smells. And yet he never once complained when the kids made “messes” that he had to clean up. For those 4 days the washing machine never stopped working while he kept everything clean and our house smelled like a hospital (during the good times). =) But he shouldered through it and I’m so proud and impressed at what a wonderful husband I have. He’d would do anything for his little family and we feel his love for us every day.

No comments: