Thursday, January 7, 2010

Germany Update

I posted Jon's blog about Germany for him and then have had several people ask for clarification. Jon had to go to Germany for about 2 wks for work. He used to go a lot before the kids were born and sometimes I would go with him. But this is the first time he's had to go since they were born. I had always said we'd go with him next time he went. But Germany is really cold in the winter and it's dark for so much of the day. So I decided to take the time to go visit family instead. Hopefully it will be easier on the kids. Although the cold front that came through is making the weather almost the same here as where Jon is. =)
I am posting blogs with pictures of the kids so Jon could see what we were doing. I had asked him, if he was able, to do the same for us so we and friends and other family could see him and his life as well. So that is why he is blogging for the first time.

No comments: