Monday, January 11, 2010

Chuckee Cheese

We met Jason and Kim for supper at Chuckee Cheese. Dominic LOVED the place. As soon as we got in the door his eyes got big and he took off. It really freaked me out and I gave him the strangers talk-again. For the rest of the evening he stayed within sight for the most part. He quickly learned that each game or ride took a token (or as Dominic called them "pennies") and that some games spit out tickets. He would carefully fold them so I could put them in my pocket. When he couldn't find the cup that the tokens were in he'd dig in our pockets to see if we'd put them in there.

I was surprised that he ate so well considering. Caitlin ate really well also. Maybe they're going to grow again.This fish game was one of his favorites.Caitlin hasn't been letting anyone touch her, but let both Kim and Jason hold her. She's waving like Aunt Kim.Caitlin with Uncle Jason (Jon's brother).This truck was pretty cool.Playing battle ships with Mommy.We're watching Dominic have fun. It's tiring. =)Riding on Clifford.Their 1st roller coaster. They really enjoyed it, so maybe Jon and I can start going back to amusement parks. =)Caitlin loved this little car. The steering wheel turned and she had so much fun with it.This bike would go up to the ceiling if you peddled. Dominic's feet couldn't quite reach the pedals so Uncle Jason pedaled and Dominic rode.

At the end he was supposed to trade in his tickets for toys. But he wanted a toy that was more tickets than he had. The girl at the counter when ahead and gave it to him. You would have thought he'd been given a treasure instead of very cheap toy. He was so excited.

We has so much fun and the kids were so good. I'm proud of my babies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is good to see Jason and his wife. I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he is doing well. Tell him "Hello!" for me, please!