Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter or Summer?

Dominic LOVES to wear shorts. But in my opinion (which doesn't matter much to him) it is way to cold to be wearing shorts and t-shirt.
When I pulled out the snow clothes to bring some with me last week Dominic decided to try everything on. He had dressed himself earlier that morning before I had a chance to argue against summer attire.Caitlin found a pair of sunglasses and had so much fun putting them on and taking them off. She would giggle and giggle when they were on.The other day Caitlin had gotten her bear dirty. I put it in the wash and then promptly forgot about it. Nap time came and it was still in the washing machine. She refused all other animals and cried the entire time. I haven't shown her the sign for bear so she kept trying to make one up. Poor baby. Later when the bear was dry I gave it to her. She got so excited and immediately lay down on the floor and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

No comments: