Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas in January

When I got to my parents on Wed we had another Christmas. Dominic was so excited and could hardly wait until my dad got home to get started.He loves match box cars and my mom got him some with a race track. He was pretty excited.Caitlin pulled the first item out of her stocking and then got interested in the decorations, the wrapping paper and a balloon that someone had blown up.My mom had gotten a regular tree for the "real" Christmas earlier, but wanted my kids to have a tree also. She thought the 1st tree would be too dry if she kept it so she picked out a tree near where she parked her car in the driveway. I guess it had grown quite a bit in the past few years and kept poking her when she got out of the car. So she had my dad cut it down and that was the 2nd tree for my kids.My mom took this picture while waiting on my dad to get home from work so Dominic could start opening his presents. The snow man that Caitlin is holding sang "Frosty" while it danced. She LOVED it. She also liked to chew on the star that was attached to his hat. =)

No comments: