Sunday, January 10, 2010

At Grandma & Grandpa's

Here are a few random pictures left over from when we were at my parents.My mom has this large recliner. Dominic wanted to take some toys back there and play. He informed Grandma that she hadn't played with him ALL day so she needed to come. Not sure if you can see, but my mom's arm is poking out on the left side of the chair. =)Lexi is trying to blow up a balloon for Caitlin. I don't think she was ever successful.A picture I got of my dad when he came in with the kids from sledding. They were too tired to walk up the hill, so he carried them. What an awesome grandpa!A picture of the amazing view that my parents have from their hill top home.This is the picture of the home I grew up in. I had many other homes growing up, but lived here from 11 yrs old until I got married. It would look better in the spring when all of the trees were blooming. To the right is a pear and apple orchard and it looks amazing in the spring. The little tiny house to the left is a guest house, but it was my play house before that.Caitlin LOVED this high chair. It didn't have straps so she could move all around. There was a window directly behind her and she would turn around and look out the window while she ate instead of facing the table."Mommy, look! That is the same as Daddy's work in Germany." He was referring to the picture that Jon sent us (and blogged about) that was taken from his work window. So we had to take a picture of him standing in front of "Daddy's work window".Lexi wanted to hold Caitlin so badly. So we had her sit on the couch. Dominic couldn't miss out on anything so crawled up there beside her. This provided a great photo op. I have pictures of everyone else taking pictures also. =) In fact one of the pictures was completely white because all of our flash happened to go off at the exact time.Caitlin wasn't supposed to be in here and when I asked her what she was doing she turned around with this look on her face.My mom has this tiny wicker rocking chair and Caitlin just loved it.

No comments: