Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A post for Daddy

Our morning!
We spent most of the morning at the house so Caitlin could take her nap. Which she really didn't want to do.
We ate pizza at this little place at Four Corners for lunch. I think it was called Rafaelle's. I will definitely be going back again. It was wonderful. Had a great conversation with a lady at the next table about homeschooling. Her son is 6 and her daughter is 4.
Then I decided to go clothes shopping before the kids had to have quiet time. I bought a couple of cheap toys to amuse them while I shopped and then got to shopping and trying on. The kids were great and had so much fun playing together. I was having so much fun that I didn't notice the time and we ended up getting back to the house an hour after their nap time started. No wonder Caitlin was acting so tired. Poor kids and bad Mommy! =)
I have had a change of plans for tomorrow. It's supposed to snow 2-6 inches at my parents on Thursday so I'll be going up tomorrow instead of Thurs. That way I can beat the snow. Then I'll be coming back on Saturday afternoon instead of Sunday. Hopefully this way Dominic will get to play in the snow, but I won't have to drive in it.
I've taken some pictures of the kids during quiet time.Caitlin holding onto her bear!Dominic watching a movie with his finger in his mouth. Don't you miss that dear?! =)

No comments: