Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Caitlin!!!

Two years ago today I was holding the tiniest, cutest little girl in my arms. I couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Her head full of dark little curls was beautiful.  I had been so excited to meet this little girl and she was finally here. Now I couldn't wait to see what she would become.

Caitlin is the most amazing little girl. She's sweet and full of hugs and kisses.
She's learning to talk and her little voice makes me smile.
She adores her brother and her mommy and daddy very much.
She also loves her dogs and cat. 
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful daughter in the world!!!

Caitlin playing with her new doll stroller.

I wanted some pictures taken on her birthday.
She was being cheesy.
Dominic joined her.
Playing on my bed.
She loves eating at Captain D's.  So that is where we went today for her birthday.
When I asked her where she wanted to go she said -
"Eat cake, Mommy."
"No, Caitlin. WHERE do you want to eat?"
"Home."
"You want to eat at home instead of eating at a restaurant?"
"Yup, eat cake at home."

So we chose the restaurant for her and she could eat cake when she got home from lunch.
She can eat more than Jon and I together. Today she ate corn on the cob, okra, french fries, macaroni and cheese and fish. She must be getting ready to grow.

Dominic and Caitlin playing while they wait on the food to come.
 
Eating their favorite foods.
It's been snowing all day today. The kids enjoyed running around and playing in it for a little bit before they got cold.
Happy Birthday little bug. We all love you very much!

No comments: