Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow . . . Again

The snow from Christmas is still here today (Monday) so we headed out again to play this morning.
This time I actually remembered to take my camera.
Dominic still doesn't have any ski pants so I layered him up and put the old pair on him that was losing the elastic. 
As you can see, the elastic has finally given up. Dominic wouldn't notice until the pants were around his ankles. Needless to say, when we came in I ordered him some snow pants.
 
Caitlin kept eating the snow. It must not have tasted very good because she would make a terrible face.
Didn't seem to stop her from eating more though.
 
Snow angels. Notice the pants. =)
 
On the slide.
 
 
I'm about to get hit with a snow ball.
 
The snow is melting this afternoon and will probably be gone by tomorrow. But the kids enjoyed playing in it so much and it was wonderful to have a white Christmas. I'm so thankful that we live in a place that gets the occasional snow storm.

No comments: